23-27 February 2022 (4 nights): A CLEAN SLATE
New beginnings: This retreat will be all about cleaning out body and mind. Consider this retreat if:
- You would like to reset your state of health;
- You need to release from old habits;
- You feel burned out;
- You want to make a change in your life; or
- You want to reconnect with yourself.
Included in this retreat:
- Accommodation in our beautiful close-to-nature glamping space – see here for pictures. Accommodation is shared but we are limiting numbers to 4-6 delegates maximum so that everyone has their own bedroom.
- Simple, nourishing meals, three times a day, made with wild foods and local produce. This also includes wild plant teas and cordials.
- A natural personal care set per delegate – deodorant balm, UV-protective facecream, soap/shampoo bar and natural toothpaste, all made by storytellers apothecary
- A daily practice of physical movement, followed by a guided walk and mindful sitting with plants
- One healing session from the modalities offered by Tracy (see here for information)
- Breadmaking worshop
- Tracking wilderness storytelling
- Wellness autonomy workshop
- Allocated time for self work – answering questions in free form writing
- Space and time to find and enjoy yourself in the beautiful surroundings
We require a minimum of four delegates to host the retreat. Deposits payable by 15 February 2022. Cost per delegate is R4500, everything included.
11-14 MARCH 2022 (3 nights): PLANT MEDICINE
19-23 MAY 2022 (4 nights): TRACKING
23-28 JUNE 2022 (5 nights): SELF-SUFFICIENCY
Details to follow....